Rasoi Restaurant, Ajmer – Review
Our favourite Rasoi, the health food cafe, has moved to a bigger place but in the same Swami complex, Ajmer. Apart from the aesthetic, elegant, classy decor, sophisticated seating, private cabana, the helpful staff and some scrumptious additions to the menu make it a must-visit place in Ajmer. A big beautiful Gautam Buddha painting on the wall is tranquil. The upscale environment very well compliments the unique healthy dishes.
Though, I have tried a few dishes from the menu but was excited to try the new additions. Some of the dishes I tried were…
- Vegan Turmeric Coco Latte (5/5)
- Pineapple Spinach and Black Salt (5/5)
- Assorted Bread Basket and hand-churned butter (5/5)
- The Moroccan Black and White Hommus (4.5/5)
- Beetroot and Spinach Hommus (5/5)
- Galouti of Black Beans (4.5/5)
- Crunchy Mushroom Dimsums (4.5/5)
- Crunchy Chlorophyll Dimsums on Red Curry (5/5)
- Quinoa Sushi Rolls (4.5/5)
- Pizza Verde (4.5/5)
- Sourdough Pizza A La Groque (4/5)
- Cherry Berry Burst Smoothie Bowl (4.5/5)
- Crunchy Fig and Date Smoothie Bowl (4.5/5)
- Valrhona Tart (5/5)
- Organic Ajmer Gulkand Cheesecake Slab (4.5/5)
- Almond Muesli Ice-cream (4.5/5)
Started our meal with the super delicious, healthy and vegan turmeric coco latte. Coconut milk-based drink had a perfect blend of coco and turmeric. Must try! Refreshing mint, healthy spinach and pineapple drink was equally good.
For the munching, one can order the signature dish Beetroot and Spinach Hommus with delicious, crunchy multigrain chips. Another variation in hummus is the activated charcoal and chilli spiked Black Hommus with loads of olives, peppers, smashed corn, and sundried tomatoes. Scoop it and devouruntil the next dish arrives. Loved this.
Asian-food lovers must try the coconut curry based Crunchy Chlorophyll Dim sums on Red Curry. Gluten-free green dim sums over subtle-spiced red coconut curry was a treat to the taste buds. Highly Recommended! So colorful and extremely scrumptious.
Healthy Pizzas are not a myth anymore! At Sante Spa, it is very much possible. We started with Pizza Verde – Stone grilled ragi base topped with zucchini, spinach, broccoli, pesto and arugula leaves. All greens. Pretty, healthy and delish. Another one we tried was Sourdough Pizza A La Groque. A bit on the sweeter side, it also had ragi and whole wheat base topped with sundried tomatoes, peppers, cheese and caramelised onions. My personal favourite had to be green! 🙂
Overall, my experience was mesmerizing and I would visit them again. Great food, great hospitality, and great decor. Highly Recommended.
Name of the Restaurant – Rasai , Ajmer
Cuisines – European, Asian, Continental, Indian
Address–Swami Complex, India Motor Circle, Ajmer
Working hours – 12PM to 1:15AM
Techheadway Verdict –
- Food – 8/10
- Service and Ambiance – 9/10
- Staff – 8/10